Sunday, March 6, 2011

438

#438

Hey guys , ah moi has back xD
yes, exam has over. this is a super duper good news
but in fact I had a bad news too .
the bad news is tmr teacher will start giving us back our papers
which mean I will see alot red in colour thingy.
but for now I gonna stop thinking about papers because I need to release

After exam the lee's , leong and sang went one utama for moive - I am number four.
what a nice movie, in the cinema , sang and leong was so excited I can hear their voice while the movie is playing.
the guy front of huey's was looking at them , so malu la xD

1.we had lunch at new yoke deli. we did took alot time to choose what we want to eat . you know , cause we have Quinnie. xD





















2. Quinnie order fish and chips , and we wonder how long is the fish is ?
you see michelle is so enjoying guessing .
















3. and of course the person who order is guessing too.
see her emotion



















5.TA~DA thats is her fish and chip
oh yeah I do like the chips !















6. Yes the sagians chinese girls love foods
look at out face . is just so happy like no war in this world xD




























































































































After eating then movie last go home .
but while i reach home is already 9pm something.
just exhausted

oh ya ,some people say I do look nice when in those pic.
new style of truss up my hair.





















7. Ah moi's baju kurung act cute look xD
something that I love this picture is because I don't look too old or mature.
I feel young.

although I looks mature , but I do love the feeling of growth .
and I enjoyed my senior year although spm is coming . OH gosh !



















8. my valentime present I love it is cute.
perhaps next post is about my valentime .
so stay tune, you gonna read it.

good nites.
tmr school days again ,but nvm school holidays come soon ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment