Friday, March 25, 2011

443

#443


GOSH ! LOOKS AT MY EYES BAGS!
oh yesh ! these days I been busy again .

school reopen for one week again .
I wonder why I feel that this week gone so fast .
for the first 3days in school this week , is totally full by homeworks
my time almost fill by works , works and works.
and of course my art project makes me feel like wanna jump down from the buliding
all because the olahan thingy.
but while I hand up my work , teacher said :BAGUS! 
Its really shocked me .

I only saw huey one day only .
I miss her so , she is ill, hope she recover soon

these day without her , we still have fun in class.
we all gone insane , exspecialy michelle.
her sexy boots from B cup transform into G cup.
then Quinnie and Michelle non-stop talking about the FRIDAY topic
and kash rape me xD
oh yeah michlle almost makes fatihah pengsan and nose bleeding .

not gonna write our story so details.
lack of time .
If you memang want to know , just ask me , but I think you not gonna want to know .

Finally SPM result is out.
2010 spm candidates wish has got what they want.
after their result is out , I feel more stressful
because it meant that SPM is coming so so soon
if I wanna makes my dream come true or good desert , I need to work very very hard.
yes I know everybody know it , but not everyone is gonna to work it out.
don't let yourself regret .

TEEHEE!
night :D

No comments:

Post a Comment