Wednesday, March 16, 2011

441

#441

我喜欢太阳花
因为我和它一样拥有一份像阳光一样的朝气。


Hmmmm.....
Holidays started , and is going end soon , arh so sad.
but although I love holidays but I still love my school days
I do mean spend time making jokes and fun with my schoolmates , classmate and besties ,but not talking about homework or studies .

after this holiday which mean 3month has pass.
1st semester has past
still got 8months to spm . is just like WHOA!!!!

3months in saga, no doubt I had pleasure and stress.
cause people around is just so smart .
although they always playing in the class , but they still can get a wonderful result.
not like me , I wonder what is my brain make off , can't do what they do so.

yes, I work hard for my 1st monthly exam , except few subjext I din't spend time for it.
If my previous result compare with this exam , I did a good job for it.
but among my class most of the subject I get the lowest marks in class.
my friends told me :"nevermind cause now you in saga not margosa , actually you did a good job is just that saga ppl can do better than you"
I feel shameful seriously .

what to do ?
need to put more effort and heart for studies.
yes , I know I can do i t.
so bless me =)

beside that talking about school
I have cutes classmate and I have a new gang of kawan yang baik .



I look to snap photo in class , exspecialy my new phone got 5.0mega pixel.
clear enough.
the glasses that I wearing is from michelle , kena stolen by me xD
my face looks so fat .
the ah moi behind me is my new chatter machine . we talk a lot .anykind of topic.
and we always talk about crows or lizard .
and you don't want to know why . believe me .

this is one of my classmate
love to act cute and always annoyed my ah moi xD
but I do need to admit that he looks cute in this picture.





See jia huey and mimi hari hari bersemangat playing bingo.
while me and quinnie happily excitedly chit-chatting then jiahuey and mimi is excitedly and happily playing bingo .
oh yes , one pair of chatting machine and one pair of bingo machine
For sure I do have lovely time with jia huey and mimi

Since form 1 we being good friends until now
A siao po accompany me going movie or skate, and doing insane stuff with me .
she really rock me off xD
I love her and she know.



before ending this post
I big big and silly smile for me , you , friends , family and everyone who knows me
Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment