Saturday, March 26, 2011

444

#444
Earth hour , light off .
And I went out for dinner with mun =)
Lavazza Cafe

when we step into the cafe is so packed and crowed
but luckly that we got one small table for dinner ,if not we need to change place already.
after ordering , I only know why this cafe is so pack and full of youngster .
because this just so cute and feel so fairy tale.
everything is cute , table chair and they have plenty of cute cafe, one of the cafe design is LV.
but the most attack me is the cake in presentboxes shape, up on the cake there a little sweet couple cycling .
oh~ so sweet.

If you still don't know what I meant , you can go there nd have a look
is located at cheras tamen segi perdana
or visit www.lavazza.com.my
if you can't make it then you can take a look a restaurant which name FULLHOUSE , is just alike.
but this lavazza cafe is more romantic and fairytale.
for those girl that hate pink , don't worry although is looks fairy tales but is not at PINK at all.

he said , I look so pale and tried.
and I said Yes I'm tried but I don't look pale . Do I ?

they sell choc and cupcake
see the cupcake is just so cute, all kinds of design , if you want a special cupcake for you special one , you can design your own and ask them to make for you . but of course need to pay some extra money .


I bought my fav macaroons too.
orange and lemon each one , two choc .
is not expensive at all just RM2 per piece .
If you bought at HAROTS or LAVA is cost more expensive almost rm3-rm5 and is just a tiny small one .

when I got home is already 10.30 ++
once again mun belanja me . TQ
I do always spend time with him ,not because he always belanja me.
is because he do really care about me and always listen to what I say .
I think he is the only who really know what kind of face when I feel sad and hurt.
and he can always cheer me up :)
Don't missunderstanding , he just a best guy friend to me , not my boyfriend.

alright , gonna continue my unfinish thingy.
nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment