Tuesday, December 7, 2010

410

#410

My number 410 post ^^

oh well, since school holidays start
i was been pretty busy . LOL !

So i decided to have a day break for myself .

I been awake by my dad around 10am
he said wanted to visit a friend at puchong
so he asked our whole family out.

but i don't want
I phone ahmun and say :"Mun , lets go lunch"

Papa drop me at IOI(10.45am)
then ahmun pick me up at11am
still got one hour more to 11am
so Mun and I went to a walk nearby ^^

until 12pm mun we wented to Devils Crab for lunch
Oh yes , I love crab .
and Yes is awsome

around 2pm something
Mun send me home
while i reach home then text with him a while

text until half
I fall asleep xD
sorry lah =P

Sleep until 6pm
out for dinner
oh god, i feel like im like having a piggy life

sleep eat sleep xD

after a day rest
lets start my work
busying doing the luxiantu stuff

gamapateh
and good night ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment