Saturday, September 25, 2010

372

#372

At last i didn't went out with minern and zijun =(
so sad .

Woke up late today , cause skip school
while i preparing to see doctor
my mum suddenly say tmr only go = ="

while then Laurence phone me asked me out for lunch
since i was so free
i went out with him.

We had lunch at subang
japenese food.
and yet he belanja me , cause i told him i had no pocket money since i came back from taiwan .
so he decided to belanja .

we order pasta , curry rice , potato and cheese .
My banana juice and Laurence's fav latte
=)

after that we wanted to went for movie
but while we reach thr , is so crowded .
ugrhhh...... he know i hate crowded place, so he bring to bangsar.
but then he forget that there had no GSC , TGV even ceniplax also don't have
so he accompany me shopping xD

but just window shop la
cause no money .

around 3pm we went yamcha .
we talked alot .
i asked him why suddenly asked me out
he said , cause he boring . = ="

then he continue said
"I close my eyes then i row my phone contact list , when i open my eyes , i saw ur name. so i asked u out ."

i said , so random = ="
and give him a punch
hahahahahaha

he said i wasn't a girl .
I don't care !

he continue said , but i get use to you ady .
then knock my head.

I had a kinda blur look appear on my face
he laugh non-stop

so evil ><

after some bullshiting , chit-chating.
he send me home .

he said , see im a gentle man , belanja u eat somemore send you home and go .
I said , my dear if you don't, believe me, I won't go out with you today , cause I pokai liao .
another punch for him again .

then i ran into my house .
he can't caught me
lalalalalalala

I know is childish

5pm
do some house work , bath , take a nap .

dinner with family
after dinner they went yamcha , so for sure need to follow them ,
until 10pm only back =)

what a day .

thats all. ciao !

No comments:

Post a Comment