Sunday, January 31, 2010

236

#236

(hmm... one month still can post 16 artcle lolx)


well
this is still me
the beloved Yin

is time to make a conclusion
today is the last of JAN
i din't enjoy my form 4 year on the 1st month
because is too buzy and the subject is much more harder then form 3

For this month
i had been sick sick and sick
sometimes i wonder why

i wanted to take a break
i wish that i could skip one day of school
but i know i won't

so what to do?
just keep on moving my steps

new year is coming
seriously i haven't bought anything yet
except new year greeting card

i wanted to buy new year cloth
just some T-shirt and Jeans
but i got no time of it

my friends asked me
"why don't u go shopping during the weekend?"

Sat , got tuition.
Night family dinner .

Sun, morning need to follow family go jogging
damn tried
then noon
for the 1st week i went to popular buy some stationary and buku runjukan
2nd week i went for traning
3rd week mummy order me to go market help her carry stuff
this week go help my aunty do something (but mummy went shop )

I don't have anytime to shop !!!

next week
sat going to facial
going to new year jor ma
need a nice and pretty face as well

Sun meeting will xue ji =)
so can't go shop

then another week is NEW YEAR JOR
what to do wear old cloth lo

but mummy decided said on Fri (FEB 12)
when everybody balik kampung we go shop
ps: my hometown is KL

so pity nia

this evenning
decide to go walk walk around my house there
with jas and Yeexin
but Yee xin fok fei gek
then when Jas phone me i need to go dinner jor = ="

since not going with Yeexin and jas
mum say go with me and bro
and indeed we went


my brother
I miss part of my childhood




you can ignore this
well i m still young
don't think that i m kinda old
i just only 16
oppsie is 15++
still got a long time to my birthday

Beloved Yin
Mia de Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment