Tuesday, January 5, 2010

223

#223

(click MISC if wanna leave msg)

seriously i hate thie blogskin
i wonder why i will use this

can any one tell me ?
GOSH!

well is time to write something
been days didn't update my blog

hmmm
let start from yesterday
well went to skol
1st person i saw is ANNA
asked her whr is fiona
then went chi chat with her
i miss her so

then saw erica and alicie
sit at kantin with them
and after awhile peggie and Jamie joined us

because is raining
so all the form 4 went to the hall

i don't know what happen to others form
don't ask me
and i don't wanna know

after some teacher blah blah blah
teacher will tell us which class we are
and once nightmare came again
i was in tanjung
somemore those person that i hate
was same class with me also

well
what can i do?
PMR result was no so good
no choice went in to tanjung
find a place
sit infornt of shim and beside JeT Teng

Class teacher
I don't know what is her name
she chose an idiot as ketua
i don't mind and care about it

before recess
i realsie that
tanjung was sucks like hell just as last year
my god

and i have no friends to chat with
infornr of me those indian guys sleep like a pig while teacher talking
my other classmate which is chinese also the same
i can't stand it at all
i want to study (don't be shock about it)
and i don't have any topics to talk with my girlsmates

so when recess
Jamie she from acc
she suggested that she wanna change to art class
she asked me to change to
my dear i would like to change

teehee =)
we went and find teacher
then i realise that teacher that we need to find is my class teacher she incharge of it

but until the skol end
we still can;t find her
sunddely we saw jamie mum
she take us to pejabat and aske those pekerja
they tell us we must write a letter to transfer class

so i went home
then i realise i don't know how to write a former BM letter
i mean the isi
My uncle helped me at the night
everything is done

next day
it meant today
morning
i put down my bag at tanjung
went to margosa
have a heart to heart chat with Alice and Erica

when Jamie came
both of us went and find teacher

we saw some student also wanna change class
but teacher rejected it
while i listen their conversation
i was so scare about it

my god!!!!!!!!

Jamie asked teacher 1st
but teacher also rejected her

well
is my turn

i told teacher that i want to study ekonomi
so teacher asked my result 1st
i told her
and then some blah blah blah conversation
that i don't know how to write it at here

however the point is Yesterday i was a student from 4 Tanjung
and now is student from 4 Margosa

Yuppie = )

but teacher say if i got any problem she will put me back to tanjung
i was worry about it too

haiz
i wish that god can really really blessed me

Beloved Yin
Mia de Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment