Friday, January 8, 2010

225

#225

Margaritas
Lemon Flavor

Weekend is going to come
for student like us finally have 2 days to rest and run away from school

seriously
i think i m the one who feel stressful
but nobody knows it
and i was afraid so somebody now

as today i had more time to blog
so i change my blog skin
wasn't that pretty but is simple and easy to let ppl read
no need to click anymore

i realise that lots of my friends was reading my blog
but they never leave comment
and they are following my steps
i was happy about it


for subject at Ekonomi class (art class)
everybody say is wasn't that hard
they say add math is hard
but for me study in Ekonomi class
We also need to follow teachers steps and pick up fast
also not easy for us

exspecialy sej teacher was the SUCKERS teacher i ever had
Science teacher teach using BM (wtf)
but i still understand
math wasn't easy at all

thats all
i wanna go for ekonomi and sej tuition

school reopen
Mood doesn't wants me to update my blog offen
maybe 3days update once

Beloved Yin
Mia de Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment