Saturday, January 9, 2010

226

#226

"I studying SEJ. I hate it .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I really hate sej
last night i send this msg to Po Yeng because of an accident
then our conversation started

On the phone we chat around 21min more
she phone me
so i not need to pay
and i don't have money to pay

I love her very much
and i walk very very very close to her
I know her when i was form 1 that time she is form 2
but that time we wasn't close as now
we started get very well at form 2
i don't know why and i wonder why

Ps: she was my yam cha kaki

A part of my friends said
our personality was alike
is good or bad?
i don't know
i only know she is weak on math
just like me
the way we talk also alike =)

and last night she said
"you can ask me every subject ,but except sej "
thats mean she my own tuition teacher haha
i will ask her ekonomi
cause she was good in it
and i can't follow what teacher teach

well back to sej
Po yeng said she will give me the modul pintas
which is her notes at form 4
so i not need to buy

BC and QM always was the thing that buzy at
and now
menrentas desa is going to start
so me as a member of QM
prepare everything is part of my job


I don't know what i wanted to write acually

school reopen
one week FORM 4 life was started
"who say form 4 year is honey moon year?"
everything need to pick up so fast
as PN. Cheng said form 4 is a foundation for SPM
which mean now is our time to get ready for SPM

i think after PMR that mon until school reopen
is the one and only honey moon days
and i don't miss it at all

i miss my form 2 year
cause is a year without stress
ohhh really miss it!

today morning went to popular to get some buku runjukan
i only wanted to buy Ekonomi , Komsas, Science , Literature
and of course i bought it
except Komsas cause the new one haven arrive yet

Don't know why today service at popular was very very very GOOD
I love those place which had good service

came back
i wanted to do my revision
but my mood doesn't want it
and i was so sleepy
then i went and sleep

nevermind
i can do my revision at night or tmr
perhaps i need a nice weekend
Beloved Yin
Mia de lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment