Friday, January 22, 2010

231

#231

I knew my post is late
but you all must know that
Im also a human
i need to study
i got works to do
somemore my tuition has started
and of course i was sick again

My time is getting less =(
Cbox there i will reple tmr

I don't what i should write now
cause i m blur, you know it.

WED
i heard that Pn.Low kena AH1N1
so that day who was ill need to go to bilik rawatan have a check
and i went
untill now i still got little bit not feeling well

I started my class yesterday
i meant tuition
Jowy sit beside me
is nice =)
but she was crazy about listen radio to win the ticket
that girl = ="

BM is so hard for me
i don't know i can pass o not
Im stupid

PEGGIE AND PIXIE helped me reborn my hair today

I saw this at medeline FB



Ester =)

and last time wheni was form 1
i also had this kinf of photo
i mean with the guitar

wanna have a look?
i won't let you guys dissapointed
but if i looks weird
you can ignore it
i don't mind. WHO CARES


TADAAA!!!

As i said just now
My beloved helped me reborn my hair

hehe
She mis my sister
believe?

Beloved Yin
Mia de Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment