Wednesday, January 6, 2010

224

#224

(click misc if u wanna leave msg)

ohhh~
I miss my old blogskin so much
but i had no time to change my blogskin
cause I can't be 24hour online
i only got a few little time for blog and facebook

because form 4 education was hard enough
BC ,don't talk baout it 1st
English , is getting harded
BM, i got 1 Novel and 1 sajak to read
Sc ,chapter 1 i still can follow
MM, even chapter 1 is hard but i trying to pick up now
Ekonomi ,haven start yet
PDG, i feel that is easy then Ekonomi cause i understand what it means
Art ,lot of kursus need to do but glad that can do in kumpulan
SEJ , teacher was SUCKS! nota have to do by our on. Tamadun i don't understand but ciri - ciri tamadun was pick up on the way now
For others like PJK , PM our class haven start yet

today wasn't a bad day
is happy to be margosa not tanjung

sushi i love you as well
hee =)
we seems like been days didn't chat at all
miss her so much

get back to the story
morning reach school
i sit at the back of the corner cause i was new student
so no choice
but Erica and Alicie was another row beside me
still can chat

i asked Alice about math
cause yesterday teacher gave us homework
but both of us was wrong
until ah fong
came and teach us
our work only done

i feel so hungry after that
i took out my apple and eat
while eating my apple

i walk to Kiara and saga
cause need to find some friends as well
if you pass by
you can saw my funny look
haha

well
bell rings

class start
beside me was nobody nobody
that time i wish that somebody can sit beside me
i don't mind is malay or wat
but not malays guys la

after recess
got one student transfre to out class
she is atiqah (i don't know how to spell her name)
she last time was my class mate to

is happy
cause got ppl sit beside me
i can talk with her
hehe

beside as you all guys now
most of those malays loves to ejek me
is true
yesterday got one malay guy started ady
and now he just sit right infornt of me

oh my god

i wonder why every year got malay guys love to kacau me?

maybe i will change the blogskin
this weekend

follow my steps
bye =)

night going to study
maybe is ekonomi

Beloved Yin
Mia de Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment