Friday, January 1, 2010

221

#221

(click MISC if you wanna leave comment )

Happy New Year guys
teehee

still got 1more hour
is my dad birthday
tmr will go shanglira hotel celebrat with him

well
today was my best day
teehee

early morning went to OU with family
watch The Treasure Hunter
supporting jay chou
hee =)

before the movie start
My uncle YS belanja me and brother eat Hagen Das
afterthat
still got 20min more the movie only start
so papa say go lou you gui gui
he wanna eat tau foo fa
so we went
i drinked Teh C
LOL

The movie is also so so only
nothing spiecial but better then the princess and the frog
haha

we decide to have lunch at OU
but OU was too crowed
so before leaving
me and my mum went and buy present for the little baby shermine

The Ribs
was the place we went for lunch
I love it nia
hehe

I eat PORK burger
Dad ate mash chicken potato something something
Uncle Ys ate fried butter cut fish
Mum and bro only ate salt mushroom, garlic breed and mushroom soup only

until 3pm
off we go home

rest a while
went out again
wanna go to bangsa
because somebody that my family don't like follow us
so we change our plain

I decide to my fav dosai
(kind of india food)
woohu

what a nice day
ate a lot of foods
and put on my weight ady

WHATEVER
Who cares

bye bye =)

Beloved Yin
Mia de Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment