Friday, June 12, 2009

x)

what is this?

early mornig woke up about 10AM
er....?
10 am izit call early mornig?
whatever la...

11.30am
start doing my hse work until 1.00pm

then i wash my big green bag and my two pair of branded shoes
so i stuck in the toliet about 1hour more

noon
skip skip skip~

tonight i had a delicious and expensive dinner
daddy take us to eat lobster
yummy^^



my juice ^^



a onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgYgeWpMxZybnTQPn7tRqayv2hHaFgY06JYxClv9aAtKAeohrJpGGfthguUo7KhpE3W2O3W_XOAp4Y4-bPh9U93r69qsKomGgp1Sz0AdVfh9kxA1VmE-cNNrVC5B5OSbKoaE-jqtehZtYs/s1600-h/P6290007.JPG">my soup


potato




3 slice of lobster toast


lobster the main dish

hmmm...
i think nothing to write ady
agian i just feel like want to post something up

foolish lemon x)


Love V-jeey
^^yin

Her fifteen memories

No comments:

Post a Comment