Thursday, June 4, 2009

Swim <3

morning 9.30am have a tution replacement
so aunty sabrina told me she 9.15am will fetch me up
but then while u just came out from de bath room
my phone rang
she told me she is waitng me infornt my hse
oh  my god
quickly combed my hair and rush down

get into the car
i non stop saying sorry because let her wait for me so long
acually that time is only 9.06am
is not all my fault what

my hair is badly wet
and i told jazz what happen to me
she blame marcus and laughing on me

in the tuition class me and jazz is so sleepy
i can't use my brain to think

and i heard those guys said next wednesday they going to 1utama
i'm going too.
but not with them is my dearest freinds my margosa and tanjung fren ^^

after my class
i went home
sunddely feel like want to swim
so i sms yner
ask her can i go to her hse
she said yes
oh!!!!
thx my dear ^^

i told her i will be thr about 3.30pm
but i went thr earlier 3.00pm
when she recieve my call
she rush down and take me up to her hse
me and her  keep on laughing
because the action of her is funny 

about 3.25pm
we get out from the hse walk to MCD
feel like want to eat something
haha
we order 2 coke (regular)
2 fries (regular)
mc. flurry (yner)
sundae choclate (me)

i forget to bring my wallet
so i wanted borrow money from her
but she say she will pay the bil
thx

yner and me 
we take a lot of foto at thr
but i just put few of the pic la

then we walk to the sell glasses shop
cause yner's glasses need to repair
so i accompany her

after that we walk back to yner hse
once agian we take photo agian 

pink and red
yner in pink
me in red

after swimming

i have a bath at her hse then we went down have a walk 
she belanja me ice-cream agian
sry la i forget bring wallet
let u pay the bil agian and agian

ice-cream ^^

about 6.48pm
i went home 
mummy say jln saga out of water
cause the water fillter at jln saga burse already
luckly i taken bath at yner hse~^^~

fiona:
hmm... you is wed and friday cannot rite?
then maybe we can go on sunday or monday
cause i'm going to klang on this saturday

sushi and egg:
going to kelantan tonight right?
i miss you two
bring something back for me and joey yea
haha

bye bye~

Love V-jeey
^^yin

Her fifteen memories

No comments:

Post a Comment