Monday, June 1, 2009

bili bala

wahhhh~
Holiday started ady
but today i not in a good mood
a lot of  problem
hope can solve it as fast as i cn

congrazt alicia~^^~
i will support you sweetie.
see you soon <3

acually today i will accompany sushi go 1utama
to buy some stuff
but mummy dun let
cause today still have 3 hour tution
mummy dun let me skip that

so sushi suggest go on wednesday
but once agian i cnt go
cause no transport
so cansel it agian
i apologize

Joey, Egg and Sushi
i have a key chain for you
i will give it to you on tmr
hope you all like it

yesterday my dad took us to the mines
thr have a book exbition
my dad send us to the mines
then he went away
i know that my bro wants mummy accompany him
so i ask my couse to accompany me

we start at 1.00pm 
i spend RM 82 
my cousin only spend rm31
end at 5.00pm

my primary old classmate wanted me go a walk with her
i wonder that i should go o not?
long time didn't saw her ady
alomost 3 year
she was my besties when the old time
i know that she became very beautiful
but me still a fat girl ...

bye bye~

Love V-Jeey
^^yin

Her fifteen memories

No comments:

Post a Comment