Thursday, June 11, 2009

been scolded

i been scolded by my mum and dad
guese why?
cause since holiday start
i was like moving out from my house
morning go here or go there
i went shopping and eat in the holiday

last night when i just came back from 1u
my mum told my dad what i did in the holiday
very unluckly get scold badly

so today i cansel i can't take sushi to 1U
we plain since couple week ago
i'm so sry to her
i apologize to you my dear.

so, i m no going out today
but i still didn't study
i knew that my pmr exam is cooming soon
4 mon more to go

i still like having my own sweet time
sit infornt my computer
chating with some old times frends which not very close to them now

what kind of person i m?

oh god!

-end-

Love V-jeey
^^yin

Her fifteen memories

No comments:

Post a Comment