Wednesday, June 3, 2009

exibition

early morning woke up by a idoit msg from digi
take a bath
help mummy do some hse work
then 12.00pm walk to sushi hse
cause we gonna follow egg and  her family to the mines

around 12.30pm
egg brother come and fetch us
abt 1hour later we only reach there
cause her bro drove the wrong road to go

egg bought a lot of book written by gidden
cost her abt rm100++
rich girl

sushi bought two book of buku runjunkan
and helped her bro bought 1 book of pinton

and I only bought 1 book and two stationary for my bro
i didn't even use my money at all

after that 
we went to sushi king for lunch
acually is egg and her family
cause me and sushi ady ate at sushi hse
but i feel like got a bit hungry 
so i eat a plate of sushi cost rm2
i didn't give the money too
egg bro pay the bil
thx ^^

get back to the car
feel so sleepy then asleep ady 
while i was asleep
egg head knock on my shoulder
is funny

egg bro drove us to kepong cause egg bro's gf wanted to buy some cloths
after that 
her bro drove me and sushi home
once agian thx =>

Tmr me and Po Yeng wanted to go for a movie
but early morning i have a  tution class replacemen
then she afternoon 4 o'clock got bm tution
so we cansel it.

this saturday i not going sunway with eunice ady
sorry
i apologize
cause im going to klang my aunt sister hse
and of couse support alicia 

bye~

Love V-jeey
^^yin

Her fifteen memories

No comments:

Post a Comment