Monday, June 15, 2009

stories....

Dolly <3

*don't care about that photo it mean ntg at all

13.6.09 (sat)
morning B.Ying came to my house
cause we going to mcd for the meetin agian
about ten she ady reach my hse
so i ask dad to send us go
but i went and fetch egg and sushi at sushi's hse <3

when we reach MCD
we saw Y.xin sit at the small chair out side MCD
her hair is wet she must be very rush
i think she don't have enought time to dry up her hair.

meeting detail = private
skip~

1.00pm
asked my dad fetch me up to kepong
cause i need to go my facial treatment

while in the treatment my face was totaly pain
T^T

5.00pm
finaly came out from the facial treatment
thx god
you must know that is so so so pain for me

i phone my uncle to pick me up
(dad and mum went to genting for a consert)
while waiting i wen to gurdian buy a pack of chip and some sweet to eat

i was been to hungry
morning only ate a set of breakfast at mcd
untill 5 also didn't ate my lunch

5.28pm
uncle came and pick me up
just get into the car i feel like want to vomit and giddy
what happen to me
i think i was ill that time

but don't know why after i had my dinner at pizza hut in bsd
i feel better.

hour later
once agian i feel giddy agian
sigh
whatever la

14.6.09 (sun)
after my taekondow class
my dad and me went to carfour buy some snack and bookcheif

bath
read a book of novel written by sharon

mum said go to uptown to eat lunch
we ate indian food
not bad ^^

did i tell anybody i love indian food
exspecialy dosai

went home have a short nap
4.00pm
go to taman tun and have a jog

7.00pm
went to tropicana city
a restauran named penang village
have dinner at there

after dinner my bro ate a scope of ice-cream at BR
but i didn't

i wanted to have a hot milk tea
so we went to uptown again TC toast thr
to have a cup of milk tea or other drinks

went back home
tidy my school back

nearly at ten
joyce send a funny and warm msg to me
thx my dear <3

15.6.09 (mon)
school reopen
morning was raining so perhimpunan was cansel

teacher told us that our timetable will change
and use the new wan start on tmr

details just skip skip and skip

what i can say is just
i was buzy .
1st day after school open i know is like that

and teacher and friends keep on asking me
why my face will become like that

lastly a day end with a broken face

Love V-jeey
^^yin

Her fifteen memories

No comments:

Post a Comment