Tuesday, June 30, 2009

c to skol

i bring my camera to school agian

picture^^


1st capture is with my belove wala50<3




wei horng
Pn.Low SH's son
little cutie but naughty

yee xin
kind and funny girl
something don't know what she think about

my class
seems like a boy school
full of boys in my class
it make me mad and crazy all times



there was two little big fat elephant slept on their table
and just right beside me
poor elephant didn't sleept well last night xD

Mei Hui
hmm...
two lady something act like very crazy
i had fun with them
always make me laught
or i make them laught !?

Me and my dear fatihah
she is kind of peacful lady
she love to show a peace post to me
i did the same way to her too
even that we are not the same class now
but when i saw her she also will shout my name out
"yi yin"


see a peace post from fatihah agian
haha
beside me and fatihah
another 1 is nisanta
buzy talking with her all the time in the moral period
she also know as mrs.chin x)



well
this is my beautiful sister louise

this is my yam lou
also is my stupid and brainless "brother"
speak broken english with me
and makes me ask him to shut up all the time

after school
me and Yeng went to kepong
we went to paobing
my fav place


chicky buns
with mayo inside

watermelon and laichee snow
we share this toghter

after that we went to metro
buy something
around 4.22pm
bus came and i went back to yeng hse

i love her dog
both i also like it
exspecialy bella ^^
she is cute
like to follow me walk up and down in yeng hse

then the wang wang
indeed i love he too
but i hope that he won't bite me and bark on me

5.30pm
mum came and fetch me

went home
bath sleep
then eat my dinner

i was been so stressful these day
tmr i have my englsih oral exam
the pmr examinor will come
so we need to do it once agian

teacher picked me and another 2 classmate
is not nervous
is just need to find some information

my god
i getting mad all the time
A step to astep moving to crazy

giving myself pressure
i hope everything will be fine soon

i need to rest and relax

Love V-jeey
^^yin

Her fifteen memories

No comments:

Post a Comment