Wednesday, June 17, 2009

carrings

i guese my school mates and my dearest friends
know what happen on my face

everybody keep on asking
"why ur face become like that?what happen?"

i know you all was so care about me
thankyou
but not like some of them so buzy body
just want to know and make fun on me

well,
my face will happen like this
because of lot reason

but i tell u the main ponit
i love to eat spicy food
i didn't control what i eat so become like that

really hate my face now

since my face become like that
thx for your carring
i love you all who really care me
is true.
i don't lie to my beloved friends =>

today get a packet of aloe vera from erica
she said good for my face
and 1 mask from JY
thx ^^

I Love You all <3
muacks

Love V-jeey
^^yin

Her fifteen memories

No comments:

Post a Comment