Saturday, February 14, 2009

valetine·mun

saturday
a normal day for me
others....?
love and love lo

why?
don't tell me you don't know what date is today
i will kill euu...

LBK lession is the 1st and 2nd period
stupid!!!!
Geo
Pn.Leong don't know why she like to call my name
yi yin yi yin yi yin
keep on calling my name today
BM
i skip the class and went lepak

recess
V-jeey stay together : )

moral
i dating with peggy
then sunddely i say "here become lessbian coner"
laught until peggy sakit perut

peggy look so beautiful today <3>
english
20min no teacher
20min went to english lab
and talk abt khai liang girlfriend...

math
hoho
teacher didn't came
so i went to next class
sunddely fatihah say "yi yin mari."
then she stick sm blink blink thing to my face
and i start crazy playing that...

school finish...
my family took me for a lunch

then i went home
i saw my phone ady got 37message
"happy valentine"
is all abt the same
only 1....
"yi yin can i come to urs hse at 2.00pm"
guset who...

you sure don't know de la
cause is ah mun lo
i fok his fei gei
i don't want go 1U with him marh....

whatever...
happy valetine...
X no boyfriend

opps...
i bring camera to school
capture ....









My day
My valentine
sweet and lonely
love V-jeey
^^yin
Her fifteen memories

No comments:

Post a Comment