Wednesday, February 4, 2009

photobucket

hmm...
uhmm...
ermm....
still don't have voice la
i still can't talk today
pity me T T

i recive Danielle card, love it!
i mean what she write to me
is cute <3

because today i lost my voice
LBK ask me to drink this kind of think
千張紙+黑橄欖+冰糖
沸水泡開15-20分鐘
當開水喝
she also say that i can chose other kind
Lemon +honey
drink as normal water.
this is what she told me today = =
1 is chinese medical another 1 is westen(i think so)

skol got latihan rumah sukan
and i went.
peggy fok my fei gei
she told me she will came to skol today and join koko with me
she wants me to teman her
then?
don't know why she missing today
and left me alone = =

i change de background
because the previous 1 the code got sumthing wrong
so i came home after koko after sleep
updated sumthing
post de code
then my blog became like that lu~

agian pinkie pinkie
Joey will like that xD

acually i dun like pinkie pinkie stuff
i love black & white
but 4 blog i often use white / blue / pink

-end-

love V-jeey
^^yin

Her fifteen memories

No comments:

Post a Comment