Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Quit

tried....
so tried....
feel so tried....

just back from sukantara.
i wanna say i quit PBSM and join Quater master

=]
cause Quatre master is more fun and relax compair with PBSM
i hate pembarisan in pbsm...

after a while
i saw joey and sushi walkig here and thr
they told me they want to join quater master too

lol
when i write my name at quater master that time
i still wonder that if i join quater master
Others v-jeey members will scold me o not?

but now
haha...
they join quater master
no need to worry abt it
jowy asked me to join the school cheer leading
but lastly i say don't want

well~
talk abt yesterdat =D

me and peggy went kepong for paobing
wah~
yummy yummy
after school
go thr by bus -U86
when we get in the bus
erica and sushi they all saw me and show me a hye or bye pose

i order macha snow-ice
peggy order milk tea snow-ice
macha is a new flavour
taste good~
and i love it....

but compair with watermelon flavour
watermelon will be the my 1st choice
photo~
once agian i curi curi capture she still don't know yet.
perasaan till ugly
the macha colour is just same as my bag
this maybe will be my last post in this week
cause our 1st exam is coming
i don't want a bad result
you know that this is a hardworking year for me

i must study hard
i don't want my result all fail or just C only
i want to reach my goal

gampateh~
-end-
love V-jeey
hardworking
^^yin
Her fifteen memories

No comments:

Post a Comment