Thursday, February 26, 2009

OMG

morning went to school
then i saw Ya Si waiting for me ady
so i have a short chat with her

bell rings
i only know that our class kedatangan is 29/42
my god!
after exam all become lazybones

bm
rosnani our teacher
i hate her
once agian she scold me for some ridiculous reason

english
pn.thanbeer didn't came
i want my english result

sej and geo
i sit behind and sleep
cause i don't know what is teacher teaching

recess~
we decide which place should we go for our skol lawatan
bukit tinggi
30 apirl
is HUEY birthday too =]

svk and math
teacher didn't came in to our class
my class was noisy like hell

science
teacher still don't want gif us de exam paper
must wait nerh
but i hear teacher say my science result is good
realy!?
hahax.....

school ends and i went home and sleep
haha
act like a pig

some things makes me to fuss over
and i can't figure out
i need help

hope that tmr will be better

-end-

love V-jeey
^^yin

Her fifteen memories

No comments:

Post a Comment