Saturday, February 7, 2009

noon

egg
updated her blog ><
going out this monday
yes!!!
pulbic holiday no school no tution
i got 2 class of tution in monday nerh
thats why i hate monday


kepong 1
i went here this morning
for taekondow lession
today got 2 new student(kid) joined our class
so i have to teach them
is my job
i think my dearest friends know that






and i saw this is the board at the hall
feel so touch><
this pic capture by september in 2006
i sunddely miss them so much
that time i were been so friend with them
even they are guy.
miss euu - bless (wan tat)
miss euu - chun sheng
miss euu - esmond (acually i still saw him every sunday xP)



class finish
i wait for my uncle to fetch me up
cause my dad went for a meeting
my mum must send my aunt to airport
she will be going to sarawak today
i don't like her

while waiting
i buy ice-cream and eat

long time didn't eat this type of ice-cream ady
miss it so muchii






when i went home
saw my stupid brother playing computer game
then i do my house job,finish.
eat lunch.
bath.
sleep.
MNS CHAT.


chat with egg & sin
abt 15min like that
they went away.
1 go for eat
another 1 go for bath. = =
all also got things to do.
accept me.

my dad still meeting
my mum were cuming back from de airport
my bro went for tution
my house only got 1 girl name yin....
feel so boring
usuall this time
i will have my tea time with my mum or dad

-end-

love V-jeey
^^yin

Her fifteen memories

No comments:

Post a Comment