Wednesday, May 12, 2010

303

#303


Smile =)

Since when I had a fake smile?
I wish I could Smile with some happiness
I don't feel that joyful these days

if you wanted to said
"Yi Yin, you are too busy u only will felt that ."

but i don't think so
i feel that some of my friends
our relationship had changes alot

I don't feel like want to border you or what .
and maybe of this , i also feel that some of my friends also don't want to border me

Oh god
what should I do ?

I got plenty of homework
still have complete yet

In school i don;t why i starting become those student
only slept in the class
day dreaming in the class.

I wonder why ?

Did you all guys realise that i been days didn't
pop up at FB / Blog
cause my retarded modem got some problem
which makes me cannot online

but lucky that my uncle helped me to change the modem ady
the retarded one will send to repair it

and guess what
my house got a new computer again
which mean my house got 6 computer

but since the modem is damn retarded and changes to the new one
the new modem only can support the only computer that Im using now
so very sorry to my papa and brother

I won't let You touch this computer again ><

my blog from today onwards
Won't be able to have chinese articles
cause my computer formated by uncle
no more chinese wrtting system

so no more chinese article
just english .

very sorry to those who like my chinese post ><
blame my retarded compute

well is late
i need to wake up 5.30am every morning
before 12AM i need to sleep
if not the next day
you will saw a panda or a zombie

I know you all miss me
i will try to post more articles or photo up

thats all
is enough for today

Bye~

Miss Lemonish
-Beloved Yin-

No comments:

Post a Comment