Sunday, May 9, 2010

302

#302

Is time to type some "letters words".
my blog seems like been time didn't update by english
so i decided to write one today .

hmmm.....
let start with this

Happy Mother's day
but i would like to call it Happy mama's day
cause I call my mum mama

I know is retarded to start my article with this

however mother's day is today
after my mama yoga class
we decided to had a luxury lunch at Bangsa

tell you something
papa is back from "pearl lion place", cause he wanted to celebrate mama day with grandma
so last night my whole family ,
included my uncles and aunty
we had our mama day dinner at klang.

then today we help mama to celebrate
just four of us.

but he will be flying away after tmr which mean i won't saw him on tueday
i wonder when can i saw him next time ><

well
back to the story

we went to a restaurant which named ALEXI

I took some picture =)

Fresh Watermelon juice

mama fav @ cappucino

Mine @ sandwich plate
Mama pasta @ Chicken & mushroom pasta
(mama is vegietarian , i ate those chicken )

Brother @ chicken escoploes


papa @ breakfast set (turkey ham)


I like the decoration

The lunch i think cost RM160 ++
hmm.....
the food was nice
but for me is just so so
maybe my papa bring me to many place to eat something which even better

mama said she wants to shop
so we accompany her

while we going to the place
we pass by and had a window shop
=)




Brother sitting that chair it cost almost RM1500++

I called this kind of sofa as witch sofa
X)

I like this art =)
the violin is nice


mama looks so young
everybody wonder why

in the mall i saw ladybird decoration
is damn cute

i know im childish
but who cares

after shopping in the mall
mama said she want to go the shops around the mall to buy something
but papa don't want to go

so he bring us to PAPARICH, yam cha
and i order this



is one of my fav drinks

okay , i think i gonna end this post
cause is late
i need to rest

exam coming , i have get ready for any subject yet.
i gonna FAIL !!!
so sad

Good Night

Miss Lemonish
-Beloved Yin-



No comments:

Post a Comment