Friday, October 23, 2009

i can't upload all the photo
so this is what i did

form 3 is a very special year
and i had a lot of lovely and kind friends

most of them treat me very good
and of couse i treat them good also

4 of my fren
went to sunway lagoon is for free xD

im not going to school anymore untill next year skol reopen
except got any special or urgent things happen
I ady out of it!

well since im not going to skol
i started to miss my fren
haha

I miss you all guys

I wanna go Kalaok
anybody wanna join me ?

18days more to go
Birthday ^^

just now while chating with wei wei
she asked why i was so excited about my birthday
then write it on my blog offen

i reple i dun noe
cause i just wanted all my beloved friends
they will remainber my birthday and give me some birthday wish

=D

Jeeys Friends Foreva
Beloved Yin

Her fifteen memories


No comments:

Post a Comment