Wednesday, October 14, 2009

day after exam pmr

wee wee wa wa
damn tried
i was been walking for whole day
and i had fever now T.T

well
morning woke up it was 9.30am
outside was raining
but i still need to get out from my bed
cause i going 1U with Joey and sushi

while i wake up
saw my dad was plying computer
i was so surprise that he didn't go to work

then 10am he go out for work
nah . he curi ayam

11.00pm
while waitng for joey car
zxin sms said that she and wei wei was in 1U also
asked us to meet them

then when i get into joey car
we discust and make a ans
is a no
cause me and sushi wanted to find a job
so don't want kacau zxin and wei wei shopping

we went to the cinema wanted to see the movie meetball
but tmr only showed in cinema
joey give us wrong information
she wanted to watch movie
but thr are no movie that we wanted to watch
at last we gave up

then we go SASA to buy fiona present
we bought something was very small
but i think is useful for fiona
and it was expensive

after that walk to some of the shop to find job
but most of the shop wanted 16yrs old student
they don't wan fifteen years old student
except 2 of the shop
but i rejcted it

one is in action city
that wanted the part time job is until january
so i gave up
cause january i need prepare for my form 4 stuff

another the sales girl wanted at november
so she said
when november if she really need a helper
she will phone me
i hope that she will phone me

if anybody wanted to offer me a job
pls phone me or email me

lemonnxyin@hotmail.com

back to the story
we walk shop until tried
so we wanted to eat MCD ice-cream
but i think the MCD ice-cream is spoil ady
cause it taste sour
3 of us eat until half then trow it away

since we not going to watch movie so we went to MPH
to reading something that we want
until 6pm we go to popular to buy something
then go to jusco helped mom to but bread
but very sorry i can't find the bread that she wan

7.00pm
everybody is tried waiting dad to come and fetch us back
while get into the car
dad keep on plying a joke on me
and makes sushi and joey laughing at the back

after send joey and sushi back
me and dad went o wo gei for dinner
i order a bowl of noodle
but eat until half
i does not feeling well
then i just leave it at thr

reach home
the next door was burning the grass
is so smelly
yerr....

after bath
sms with one of my fren

haha
he said he maybe giving me a present
if he know what to buy for me la

i was been excited with my birthday
but i knew that i won't have a unforgeted birthday
cause my birthday usually
most of my friends will forget about it

who call i was born on NOV
nobody will remainber about it

BIRTHDAY coming soon
NOV 5th
22days more to go

opps
forget to say about it
i bought chang kuan and po yeng birthday present too
money lost ady la

Jeeys friends foreva
Beloved Yin

Her fifteen memories

No comments:

Post a Comment