Tuesday, October 13, 2009

after exam

Yeepi
right after the exam
went to pmr for a meal with
EGG, Zxin, Yuan-er,Joey ,sushi

while walking to pizza hut
i saw a person that who i don't want to meet
that time i knew that he was looking at me
usually i will smile and say hi to all my friends
but except him
he don't have any relationship with me

i just ingore him

arrive pizza hut
got 1 yakut aunty asked us go home don't lepak at pizza
while was eating also non-stop looking at us
exsepcialy is me
then sushi said that
maybe the yakut aunty will said that im' her daughter
which was she lost in ten years ago

such a annoying joke
everybody who saw my mum will said that
me and my mum is alike

(internet got some problem , tmr i will upload the foto back)
non edited

after the meal
it cost us RM51.80
except egg only
others of us went to joey hse
while waiting my mum
we started chat agian

really have a good meal and noon with them
but after pmr can't saw them offen
nevermind
guys we meet on the line xD

tmr going 1U with joey and sushi
hope that we have fun

bye ~

Jeeys friends foreva
Beloved Yin

Her fifteen memories

No comments:

Post a Comment