Tuesday, September 15, 2009

rude

these day was been so buzy
exam
things of mooncake festival
and of couse need to study

21days to go for my pmr exam
pleasure~

some of the night can't sleep well T^T

and guese what?

there are some kind of idiot was been so F******

they don't know what is respect
they are rude enough
they disturb ppl life and asking why she/he hate them

such a idiot

one guy in FB non-stop send msg to me
just wanted to take my number
go a head and die la
my inbox is full of his msg

well, i don't like to sms
wasting my money

and then got anther guy
number is 01756********(forget ady)
don't know how he get my number

wanted to be my fren
he send a msg and said can you be my fren in maindrin
so i reple him in english "who are you?"
he asked agian "you say me? "(broken english)
and i reple "yup"

and guese what he asked me "what is yup?"

i feel like wanna to beat that guy
how can his english shit like hell
and i think that the person who gave him the number to that guy
is another idiot
cause most of my fren knew that i don't sms is chinese

i don't ppl non-stop sending msg
i don't ppk to disturb me by the phone
and just tell me annoying stuff

i hate them

I hate my math teacher too
she is bitch

i was been sillent in the class
she blame me said that i was talking
and she said if i still talk with the guy who sit beside
she will help me register to kahwin

stupid teacher
im still 15
if you have money, u also can't help me register
that money i think you better use to facial
my dear teacher you're old enough

An old Bitch

Love V-jeey
^^yin

Her fifteen memories

No comments:

Post a Comment