Wednesday, September 9, 2009

the gal and her bad day







radom photo^^

today i have a bad
A totoly bad day

this morning while i was in school nothing happen
it mean normal

but while recess time
cantin sucks
nothing to eat
even nasi lemak (i hate nasi lemak) also didn't sell
keropok , wan tan , fishball also don't have

only leff nugget and some snack
oh man.
those malays puasa i thnk that we also not nedd to sufer rite?
we also need to eat what?

after eating (snack) , me and my gang went to the washroom
then my baju kurung sunddely kena the paint at the wall of the washroom
and then somemore can't wash it off

after that went back to the class
i doesn't feeling well
sakit perut
haiz.....
it was pain enought

so i phone my mum and tell her i wanna go home on 1.10pm
( after 1.10pm i got class tabahan)
while i was talking with my mum
my teacher came in
i close the phone after greeting the teacher phone my mum agian
ant the teacher didn't notice that xD

after school
i put the pink book back to pejabat
then walk out and go home

eat some medicine sleep
really not feeling well

however i esacape the class tabahan
i wanted to go acually i think tmr will scold me
haha
whatever

Love V-jeey
^^yin

Her fifteen memories

No comments:

Post a Comment