Saturday, March 14, 2009

none



lol
my photo again
i didn't edit anything
just add some words at thr XD

still looks so white
haha....

later i will go and upload V-jeey's blog
sushi , dun worry la
i m not poh yen

today
egg went out with her frenz
sushi online and dun noe what are she doing now
joey, i surely dun noe what are she doing nia

what abt me?

well
morning went for my taekwondow class
and i met MD.Thor
haha
i realy miss her very much

after that
i went hatamas for lunch

2.56pm
i went to 1U
coz i need to buy 3 movie ticket

tmr i m going for a movie
i forget the name ady
is a singapor movie - love m*****
realy dun noe how to spell =X

later i will be going my uncle hse till night
coz my parents are going to genting
and leave me and my brother alone in my uncle
haha....

last end with my recently photo...
perasaan...

-end-

love V-jeey
^^yin

Her fifteen memories

No comments:

Post a Comment