Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A nice day

What a nice day
nothing happen
I'm so happy in a good mood
I can give you a big smile today
if you want....

tmr the problem will be solve
so don't worry abt me
thx EGG,love you

she always is my lovely darling

beside sushi, you is my dearest darling
and joey,she is my cutie darling
so don't ask me this question agian la
sienz jor la

Give rumah hijau
a BIG CLAP

Tarik Tali
Girls - junior get 3rd
-senior will be the champion in hari sukan
Guys-junior is the champion
[clap....clap...clap...]
-senior will also be the champion in hari sukan

wee~
so happy abt this <3

opps...
and give a big hand for rumah kuning
the girls won for the tarik tali [junior]

Aimi is inside the team
cheer for her ...^^...

i still remainber
last year i hate her so much
but now i m close to her
so...
cheer for her...

-end-

love V-jeey
^^yin

Her fifteen memories

No comments:

Post a Comment