Thursday, March 5, 2009

DONE

wee~
i just wake up from my little short nap.
still feel very sleepy right now

EGG & Sushi
my dear, not need to worry abt me jor
today every things has been solve
and i was in a good mood
=]

EGG*
thx for ur carring , it makes me feel so touch...

Sushi*
sry ,yesterday didn't answer your phone
cause that time i having my afternoon nap
not need to worry abt me =D

Joey*
haiz....
i think she dun noe what happen to me
haha, but nvm ,she always been so blur

Love V-Jeey

Dear V-jeey:
tmr i surely will tell you what happen
wait for me ya~


uhmm....
let talk abt today

saringan agian
everyday wearing the same baju to school
so
everyday back from school
the 1st thing to do is wash my baju
pity me...

im so tried...
and i hurt my leg
all because my playful
A piece of BLUEBLACK
haiz....
pain...

tmr is the last day of saringan
hope rumah hijau can get champion
and hope joey will win her compertion too

she lose her compertion today
she looks like very upset
cheer up,my cutie =)

-end-

Love V-jeey
^^yin

Her fifteen memories

No comments:

Post a Comment