Wednesday, March 25, 2009

koko

today , koko start ady lur...

after skol , take out my phone
starting sms
haha
break skol rules agian
bring phone to skol
=X

went to MCD with Erica , Mei , Peggy and Teng
...^^...

MCD were croweded
lot of ppl at thr
then some more got many primary skol kid at thr.
from SRI KDU.

they are so cute
i mean those kid.

back to skol for activity ~
i joined Persatuan BC . Quater Master . Basketball.

BC
bornig la

Quater Master
Pn.nor aliza smile evily ,looking at me
and shout "Yi Lin..." loudly
so i tell her my name is yi yin la
then she pretend to knock the wall
haha
she is a wacky teacher
i love her

and i think that she love "Yi Lin" this name
cause i always tell her that
my name is yi yin and she always forget
haha

beside, she choosen me as a Penolong setiausaha.
penolong agian.

penolong class.
penolong moral
penolong BC.
penolong Setiausaha

OMG
god bless me

what a buzy year.
swt = =

-end-

Love V-jeey
^^yin

Her fifteen memories

No comments:

Post a Comment