Monday, April 23, 2012

this is how I feel for today ><

Today started my 1st class in college.
Seems like I haven't get use in this next chapter of life.
feel so unconcern .

morning we have writting and reading class
suddenly our lecturer asked us to write an argumentative essay over 250words in 40mins
and we all are newbees we all just look at him and give him a super shocking face.

0.O

what to do ?
we just write it out as we can write right ?

4omins past, we need to hand up our essay .
but before handing up lecturer comment about our mistake that he saw in our paper
and I do realise that almost all the mistake that he mention , I almost did it all.
so MALU nia ><

I think I better work hard in english , if not I will be kick out from this society somedays

btw our class ended an hour earlier
the our next class postpone an hour from the actual time
which mean we have 4hour time blank ><
so we decided go to OU for lunch and have a walk

3pm our class should be start but too bad miss is late for half an hour.
when she walk in she told us we have PRESENTATION and COURSEWORK .
once again we being shocked again .

Seems like newbees will be shocked for many times for the first day in school ><
is true, because just now around 8.30pm , i was checking my mail
suddenly i saw mail from miss , that she ask her to do research and HOMEWORKS LOL

another shocking fact again.

CIAOS!
super tiring now.

No comments:

Post a Comment