Friday, April 20, 2012

Hello peoples,





I hope here do still have some xD
Been times that I didn't update here,
Im sorry is just that Im too busy to have a couple of time to blog.

Back to the story,
Now I am a college student in KDU hahahahahaha
which is located at damansara jaya
and too bad is I haven get my CDL and CAR
so my mother will be my full time driver and peg will be my part time drive

LOL

see how bad am I ? xD

Orientation day actually is boring.
Although is a chance to meet new peoples
Basicly orientation day is something like one day camp,
so people who use to go camp like me , everything is just so common to us.


The schools is great.
Food is average.
Of course do have hot ANGMONG GUY , but I don't know them x)

How about friends?
Oh yes , do meet some.
But not really can talk with them .
Is not language problem, I do speak english.
The problem is personality problems


Some of those are too bitchi for me
some of those too k-pop
is hard to find some one who knows you and cares you ><
thats why I do agree in college is kind of hard to makes true friends.


You know what ?
I started to miss my high school friend and Xj mates
at least you guys understand me & know me

Awww.....
I ain't sad ,is just compair now and past.
it just makes me feel you guys are great.

Need to go home now, cause actually I in my college now xD
CIAOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment