Monday, October 10, 2011

476

#476

I don't now why , I just feel awful .
maybe there is things that I won't want to face.

I'm just no in mood for study
and yet I know spm is coming , please don't remind me
cause is always in my brain .

I can't stand that my family non-stop telling me
"you must study hard , don't just say you do , you must show us"

Hell , how could I should you guys when I'm studying midnight
and all you guys are happily sleeping in you bed
you guys only keep scolding me for staying late
but you just don't know what am I doing

please! I grown big now
I know what I suppose to so now
believe me I won't did what I did during my spm
whenver you believe me or not

I still will do my part.
although maybe the result came out you may doesn't like it
but to me maybe is ok to me
you guys just don't know.

I just feel awful, I didn't mean to blame them
maybe i'm overstress ,although I think I didn't study much compare with those A+ student
but I still done it my way.

well, pmr is going to end by tmr
so which mean next exam is SPM .
if anyone one want to say good luck to me, i think you better don't
because I always not the lucky one

if you really do want to bless me
just pray for me

and thx =)

good night everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment