Sunday, May 29, 2011

456

#456
Although I look very very fat in this picture , but I love my smile .
A smile truly from my heart.=)
A smile is good started for holiday just like taylor OIC camp also bring me a good start of this holidays.

Yesterday morning my dad sent me to Taylor.
I checked up the name list , just correct as I guess Im only one who from SMK BSD (2)!
I wonder is I over active or others don't feel interesting?
hahahaha whatever !

meet Kyle and yinyin at STARTBUCKS!
also waited bastion and derting at the same time.
almost 9.30am still can't see both of them , so we decided leave them .
but while we reach the counter and here there came.
late enough. which I really don't like to be late usual.

chit-chatting.
snapping.
after some "SPEAKING" from the OIC CAMP MC
the helper of this camp lead us to the game which name ICE BREAKING.
I been trow to group 18 others went to 7, 8 and 20.
although we guys are divide to differents group but in group 18 , I found friends !

the ICE-Breaking is something like BINGO.
I think everyone knows bingo right?
we will get one piece of paper full of boxes ,inside the boxes will have some content
example :"art student, love to eat durian etc etc"
so you need to ask you groupmates to sign for you.
but they only can sign the content which suit them .
when you get all , then past to the helper
so ICE-Breaking END!

The MC gather us again .
divide us to 2 group again
1 group will go for their workshop that they already choose
example : 3D fication , fashion , day to night etc etc
another group will go for amazing race.
me and derting is under group 2 so we went for the amazing race first.

me and derting went to the same group number 8
met new friends of course.
all the girls in our group push those guys to be our group leader
cause they are MAN in the group , they have duty to protect us !?

2hour station game
we need to complete 5station
actually is just 4 station only
because the last station is just a hall that gather us ans share feelings with us

1st station we need to use the staw to build up 2tower (they want KLCC = =)
top to the tower we need to put each tower one 500ml water
if the tower can't handle the weigh of it and fall down we will lose.
but we do complete it

next we need to complete 3puzzle without talking.
LOL is just so easy

3rd station is the helper give us a list
example : high heels, red ballpen etc etc
so we need to find it out
we almost complete only left out the redcap, highheels and one old RM1
but we still win the game , because another group didn't complete the list as much as us.

later on is we need to use everything we have to line a line from place A to Place B.
the line is just so long , almost 2and half of the basketballcourt.
although we play until like the orang gila just came out from tanjung rambutan
but we all have fun .
last station as I said they just gather and share feeling with us .


our group - GAGA GROUP
the only gaga is what I think ! xD
JUST SHAKE , IS GONNA BE OK !

lunch !
met up with yinyin , kyle and bastion for lunch
but derting missing halfway so we decide not to find him
let him search for us xD
bad enough.

after lunch
me and derting went for workshop
yinyin , kyle ,bastion went for amazing race
everyone exchange .

me and derting choose the timeline of visual is about videomaking.
something that I will learn after my spm if I went for MASS COMM
but as because our stupidness we get into the wrong classroom
we follow the crow and we get into the fashion classroom.
when we know whats goes wrong, we ran out from the class and ran to the correct class.

but is too late
while we get into the class is abit late
we didn't get the computer. so we need to share with others
but because of derting we are so lucky that we not need share the same computer with "stranger".
derting and me share the same computer
but his BAICHIness serious can make people goes crazy
I wonder how I pass my 2hour class?

the lecturer of the class is so humorous.
he ask :"did you guys watch the latest movie ?"
everyone shake their head
he said :"woah ! I should snap a photo of you guys , what a good student."
after a while he gaves us example and ask us again :"did you guys watch or go for (something )"
everyone shake head again
and of course he repeat the same words
maybe you guys doesn't think that is funny , but whole do feel that and enjoyed.

I really learned alot of thing in the class
example : fade to black , video fillsion , cut and disslove
Learned how to make the video from day to night or from new to old.
how to make the video feels more powerful
and also learned skill to makes a simple video but after some add in and cut out then became a flim like we saw in the cinema .
is totally awsome for those people like me who really love videomaking !

class end.
a mini show started , but we all does not want to join
so we went for dinner
after dinner my dad suddely phone me and said :"girl , I will reach in 5min"
so I leave them and went off

Is truly fun and leaned cool stuff.
you will really feel awsomeness as the slogan said !
if you missed this year never lets join next year as long you are as young as me :D

OIC camp is truly awsomeness.
If I describe my dream as an angle , I would said I touch and said Hi to the angle yesterday !

my dream will be success
yet , I need to work hard.

NEXT YEAR , I would be diploma student of MASS COMM

chill,
Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment