Sunday, August 2, 2009

la la la 1

wee wee wa wa
so fast july gone
now is AUGUST ady
thats mean pmr is coming so soon on

and my activity still going on

yesterday
me and my schoolmate went to smk BU (4)
for a competion

11.30am meet at skol
then around11.45am go by bus

in the bus i sit with CK
Jin sit with fiona
and sis lean sit with way jin

while we reach thr
is crowded.
i hate crowded place

beside i feel sleepy too XD

while waitng to start
we sit at the hall
chi-chating, walk around

and i met JAE-ER
she once my best friends
friendship for 12year long enough

well, when the competion start.
in the competion (room)
met another friends agian
Heng Lin.

acually i didn'tknow that
while i was sitting
he came infornt to me and say :"I think i know you"

I was shock that time
then sis lean told me he is our last year camp friends

untill that time i only know that
and i have his number too =)

bye~
gonna go out

Love V-jeey
^^yin

Her fifteen memories

No comments:

Post a Comment