Thursday, May 21, 2009

Day 1

1st day of exam
i still sit infont my computer
writting this artcle
i think i will have a red result
know what i mean?

hmm...
math honestly tell you
i didn't even study
cause i'm hopeless in maths

i use my time to study my bm
just like what nisa say
"kalau bm fail, awak punya bi dapat A pun tak apa sahaja"
haha

so i study lo

and i feel that BM is more easy then maths <3
Bahagian A B C D
i also know how to do
i hope i can pass my BM

gampateh

last night i polish my nail
hehe
i always polish my nail before exam
cause no spot check and it mean luckly to me

let me have a look
tmr is BC, Moral and geo
i think i can handle it

wish me good luck ^^

good luck to all ppl who take exam yea
smile always =D

-end-

Love V-jeey
^^yin

Her fifteen memories

No comments:

Post a Comment