Saturday, July 11, 2009

jin birhtday past story

Jin birthday on the last Tue

7.7.09
is that sei yam lou birthday
a day before i had order a berry cake for him
his fav cake is black forest
i hate it

morning went to school
while in 3margosa erica asked me for help
her essay haven done yet.
so i helped her
when i was doing her work,she used my camera
and capture this




so hardworking + serious
i love this pic ^^

opps...
forget to tell you that
morning while my class only had a few of ppl
i wrote this on the white board



ps: the giller is wrote by nisa


in my class
was having fun with my camera



jin (sei yam lou) birthday boy and sis lean



fara and nisa



brainless gang but they treat me good



say cheese



yerr....
whose ass? (sis lean ass and yam lou hand)



i done this all by my own
simple but nice



oh god
gaying agian



they are best friends <3

after school
me and po yeng went to berry and collect the cake
acually eunice will joining us too
but something happen
so she not going ady

while in the berry bakery
sis lean phone me said jin and him at pizza hut ady

so when we reach pizza hut we put our cake
at door stair later only take up




waiting...



bread



mushroom soup


drinks




yummy



one of the insane



pizza



my piece of pizza

happy birthday
he was shocked and suprise
thx god
he like it


blow ~


opening his present


i bought it
i chosed it
i wrap it
i pay it

sei yam lou
also didn't say thankyou ><

and you didn't take care it as well
really let me down


haha cream on the yam lou face


wee~
cream of the cake


me and po yeng

hmm...
i don't want to post up the foto
which i capture with yam lou
cause is ugly ><

sei yam lou :
you fifteen ady de la
don't always act like gay and a kid
=P

Love V-jeey
^^yin

Her fifteen memories

No comments:

Post a Comment